Benefits of personalized drawstring bags
Due to their small size, durability and lightweight material, custom drawstring bags are a promotional accessory that customers and colleagues keep hold of. This means longer-lasting exposure for your logo and business. What’s more, handing out personalized drawstring backpacks at trade shows or sports events makes your logo visible and seen by more people. At Promotique, our collection includes a variety of styles and materials, so you can pick a bag that’s right for you.
How to design your custom drawstring bag
Choosing a style
- Pick a drawstring bag colour that complements your logo.
- Consider when you (or your team) will be using this bag – is it for a tradeshow giveaway, sports event or school trip? It will affect the size and shape of the bag you ideally need.
Customizing your drawstring bag
- Make sure your logo design is clear and stands out.
- If you have any text, choose a font style and size that’s easy to read.
- Upload any type of file including .pdf, .ai, .jpeg, .png and .ppt.
Selecting the right decoration option
There are several different options for printing your logo on your drawstring bag.
- Full-color transfer: Photo-realistic print applied directly on to your drawstring bag.
- Full-color inkjet: Dyes and pigments are absorbed into the drawstring bag fabric.
- Single-color print: Delivers a durable design with a painted-on feel.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are Promotique’s drawstring bags made from?
A: Our drawstring bags come in a variety of materials, many of which are cotton or polyester. To see all the materials available, we recommend you use the filter on the left-hand side of the results page.
Q: Which colors are available?
A: There are many drawstring bag colors to choose from, ranging from black and blue to green and orange. We recommend picking a bag color that complements your logo. To see all the colors, use the filter on the left-hand side of the results page.
Q: Do I have to order a minimum quantity
A: We offer many personalized drawstring bags with no minimum quantity. It means you can order only one or the numbers you need, rather than being stuck having to order in bulk. When shopping for your bag, we recommend you use the “quantity” filter.