Benefits of custom duffle and gym bags
Whether you’re packing your bag to go to the gym, a sports event or a work trip, you need to reach your belongings quickly and easily. The accessible design and handy compartments in duffle bags lets you check everything in a matter of seconds. The two-handle strap means you can sling your personalized sports bag over your shoulders, or carry it comfortably by your side. And when it comes to adding your logo to these personalized duffle bags, there’s a large printing area on the side which ensures your logo is clearly prominent.
How to design your personalized duffle bag
Choosing a style
- Pick a gym bag color that complements your logo.
- Consider when you (or your team) will be using this duffle bag – is it for gym sessions, sports events, or trips away? It will affect the size and how many compartments you ideally need.
Customizing your duffle bag
- Make sure your logo design is clear and stands out.
- If you have any text, choose a font style and size that’s easy to read.
- Upload any type of file including .pdf, .ai, .jpeg, .png and .ppt.
Selecting the right decoration option
There are several different options for printing your logo on your custom duffle bag.
- Embroidery: Detailed needlework gives lasting colur and texture.
- Full-color transfer: Photo-realistic print applied directly on to your duffle bag.
- Full-color inkjet: Dyes and pigments are absorbed into the duffle bag fabric.
- Single-color print: Delivers a durable design with a painted-on feel.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between duffel bags and gym bags?
While they’re very similar and the names are often used interchangeably, technically the difference is all about the material. Duffle bags were originally named after the Belgium city Duffel where the thick canvas was first used to make these cylinder-shaped bags. Now, you’ll hear people use both names to refer to this style of sports bag.
Q: Can I choose the number of side pockets?
A: Yes, you can. In our personalized duffle bag range, the number of side pockets varies from none to two. By using the filters on the left-hand side of the results page, you can search by number of side pockets. As a general rule, duffle bags with more side pockets contain more features and are better for travelling.
Q: Can I choose how my bag closes?
A: Absolutely. You can pick which kind of duffle bag closure you want, varying between buckle straps, pull cords and zippers. Use the filter on the left-hand side of the results page.
Q: Do I have to order a minimum quantity?
A: We offer many custom duffle bags and gym bags with no minimum quantity. It means you can order only one or the numbers you need, rather than being stuck having to order in bulk. When shopping for your bag, we recommend you use the “quantity” filter.