Benefits of customizing T-shirts
Due to their classic and easy style, T-shirts are a great choice for any occasion. Bulk T-shirts work well for creating branded giveaways to hand out at social events and trade shows. Quality cotton shirts make comfortable but durable team uniforms. Have an outdoor event? Sports or long-sleeve T-shirts mean your employees are appropriately dressed for the season. Finally, when you customize your own T-shirt at Promotique, you can choose from a variety of colors, materials and styles.
Tips for designing your personalized T-shirt
Choosing a style
- Pick a T-shirt color that complements your logo.
- Consider when you (or your team) will be wearing this shirt – is it a staff uniform or a branded giveaway? This well help you choose which T-shirt is best for you whether you need high-quality fabric or something more basic.
Customizing your T-shirt
- Make sure your logo design is clear and stands out.
- If you have any text, choose a font style and size that’s easy to read.
- Upload any type of file including .pdf, .ai, .jpeg, .png and .ppt.
Getting the most out of your T-shirts
Custom T-shirts are a great way to promote your company logo. What’s more, having all your team members wearing matching T-shirts presents a consistent and professional branded image. With a variety of styles to choose from, whether it’s a classic cotton shirt or a performance tee, you’ll find something that’s right for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What T-shirt sizes are available?
A: Our T-shirts range from XS – 5XL, depending on the brand and style. You’ll also find men and women’s styles to choose from. To make sure you order the right size, we recommend you check out our size chart.
Q: Can I print on the back and the front of the T-shirts?
A: You can print on one side of the T-shirts – depending on the style, either the front or back.
Q: Can I print on the sleeves?
A: Unfortunately, we don’t offer sleeve printing right now.
Q: Do I have to order a minimum quantity?
A: You’ll find many of our T-shirts are available to order in quantities as low as one. It means you can order the exact numbers you need, or even order just one type of shirt and see how it looks before ordering more for your team.
Q: Can I order samples?
A: No. At the moment, we do not offer samples.