Custom Polo shirts
Benefits of custom polo shirts
The widespread appeal of polos is down to their durability, smart style and comfort. Custom polos embroidered with your logo are a great choice for uniforms: the logo printing area is clearly seen; the collar conveys a professional look; and the fit is comfortable to wear. You’ll find a wide range of polo options in our collection, including a variety of colors, brands and styles. Finally, creating your custom polo shirts is simple thanks to our intuitive design studio.
How to design your personalized polo shirts
Choosing a style
- Pick a polo color that complements your logo.
- Consider when you (or your team) will be using this shirt – is it for a tradeshow giveaway, sports event or team building event? It will affect the style and material you ideally need.
Customizing your polo shirt
- Make sure your logo design is clear and stands out.
- If you have any text, choose a font style and size that’s easy to read.
- Upload any type of file including .pdf, .ai, .jpeg, .png and .ppt.
Selecting the right decoration option
There are a few different options for printing your logo on your polo shirt.
- Embroidery: Detailed needlework gives lasting color and texture.
- Full-color transfer: Photo-realistic print applied directly on to your polo.
- Single-color transfer: Screen printing technology delivers a durable design with a ‘painted on’ feel.
Frequently asked questions
Which colors are available?
You’ll find many polo shirt colors to choose from, ranging from black and blue to grey, green and brown. We recommend picking a polo color that complements your logo.
Do you have styles for men and women?
Absolutely. You can shop for polo shirts in styles for men, women and kids. We’ve also got long-sleeve options.
Do I have to order a minimum quantity?
We offer many custom polos with no minimum quantity. It means you can order only one or the numbers you need, rather than being stuck having to order in bulk. When shopping for your polo shirt, we recommend you use the “quantity” filter.